Thursday, February 7, 2008

Class Update 2-7-08

Hi Scholars,
The responses are getting better! Keep up the good work. I wasn't able to figure out how to move comments. I've read all the "how to" sections and have figured out I can't -- if it's possible, I give up! So, I'll do my best to figure out where each post belongs.

Don't forget about your poetry reading this weekend! We're going to focus on poetry Monday and back to Sula on Tuesday. I have a quotation exam ready for you!

Have a good weekend!
Always,
Mrs. Idica

2 comments:

Katrina said...

poetry reading?

Mrs. Idica said...

I didn't see this until now Katrina. If you have questions you can always email me.

I know you were absent Thursday. See me and we'll make sure you're caught up. Plus we have to schedule your make-up Sula essay exam.